Flings : Before the 4th Term

2/01/2016 05:15:00 pm


R E A D I N G 

I've started reading storybooks since I can read properly. It can be say that until now there are lot of storybooks that I've read. But from all of those books I've read, I think none of them can beat the Harry Potter series. 
If it's not mistaken, I remember the first time I read the first novel is when I was in the second grade of elementary school. I didn't fully understand what I read that time, but all I know that this is the greatest novel I've ever read. [Of course it's because I just learnt how to read properly back then, so there weren't many books I've already read lol. But it's true that this novel series are the best]. I've always been the fans of this series ever since. 
I re-read the series through the online book site since I don't have all the books. Tbh, I haven't read the last two books and currently I'm stuck in the fifth book. 




W A T C H I N G
As a huge fans of Kdrama Reply Series, I can't resist not to watch the third drama of this series. The third drama is now taken back to the life in Korea around 1988. Honestly, I don't really expect anything from this one, because as the drama set getting old, I think it will be more boring in some ways. But like I always be in making a prediction, I was wrong. This drama was really good, even though some characters were irritated me in the earlier episode. I love how the story it goes and the casts were pretty fine playing their characters. Esp, Dukseon which doesn't have acting experience before (correct me if I'm wrong). The way this drama telling not only about first love, but also more about strong friendship, the boundaries in family, and the relation that have been built in that neighbourhood giving it some plus point than the previous two dramas. But still, I found some lack of things I cannot really explain in this drama. If I compare to the previous series (1997 and 1994), I still prefer the ending of those two than this one because it feels like the story haven't finish yet though it says that's already the ending.  Also, I can't really feel the chemistry between the male lead character (Junghwan) and the female lead character (Dukseon). I saw no effort there due to his too much consideration approaching the female lead. However, I love him anyway and I think I'll support him more if only he show more of his effort for fighting to get Duk Seon's love. But to think of it, I think I'll always support the 2nd male lead character (Taek), for always being real about his feelings. I think Taek and Dukseon match each other more because both of them will take care of each other in the end, though it seems like Dukseon will take care of Taek the most. But Taek and Dukseon will make it into a really warm couple looking from how their previous relationship goes. And yes, mentioning the characters, I got a really terrible crush on Choi Taek (Played by Park Bogum).  Hehe.




L I S T E N I N G
I love Justin Bieber ever since he came out with single One Time seven years ago. His songs are always be my lifetime favourite. After a long break from musical industry, Justin is back with his fifth album, "Purpose", which three of the songs became a hit and entered the top 10 tracks in Billboard. I'd like to say that the entire album is sooooo damn good to me. All the songs are so catchy and you've to admit he's a genius in music. Even from what I heard, his haters turns to be his fans because of this album. Bless 'em. My favourite tracks in this album are "Sorry" and "Love Yourself". There are freakinly awesome and it always stuck in my head. 
Another awesome album that currently being my favorite is came from the new duo-band, Oh Wonder. Their songs are catchy and makes me somehow feel dazzling yet feeling calm, I don't know how to express it anyway. It's a great companion when you feel like doing nothing alone or looking for some inspiration or reading some great books while drinking your coffee or tea. My favourite tracks are "Without You", "Drive", and "Livewire". Highly recommended.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Subscribe