How 2015 Gone

12/31/2015 02:55:00 am

Today is the last page of this year and I decided to write down some of things.
Yap, the new year thingy is right on the eye. It's only some hours left till 2016 and I feel a lil bit uneasy because I'm going 20 next year. I just cant accept that thing. Ok.
To think about how's my life gone so far in 2015, I'll say it was pretty much sucks, but also great. Why sucks? I've spent so many times crying, crawling, and hating ever since 2015 started. But i've got to say I'm proud of myself for making it pass all of those stupid trantition effects. Yah though it took about some months until I finally accepted the reality. And more of all, I just realized how stupid and exaggerated I was over that thing. Such a big shame. But yes what past is past and better to be left behind.
Entering my 2nd semester was really hard back then. It was just like the time when every drama of my life gathered in one big package to push me down over the hills. So hard till I locked up myself in the room and cried almost every night. Ok I know this sounds too much but its true. And I know I'm so stupid back then. Just don't judge me ok. But I'm also glad I did cried a lot back then. It just made myself feel better and I became up more stronger. At the end, I can managed all those bad things and stand up untill today. 365 days and I'm survived. I should be thankful for all of people who help me and stay even when I was at my lowest. 
Anw, during my "survival" time, I did a lot of things to cheer myself up. I joined to some organization at college, spend more time to do my hobby or even try a new one, hung out with friends and even made some new, and lot of things. I think I would just do literally everything back then to keep my mind busy enough for not to think the reason of my unhappiness. 
After some months passed away, I'm getting more used with all of bad things. As I entered the 3rd semester, I keep myself getting busier than ever. Though I know I still lack of everything, I tried my very best. 
And yez, now here I am at the edge of 2015, getting ready for an upcoming good or bad things (as I wish no more bad things pls bcs I'm tired lol).
Happy new year btw! xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Subscribe