Senior Year. Last Year.

7/15/2013 11:27:00 pm

Today was the start of new semester. And yeah this year I'm finally be able to say that I'm a senior. Idk if I should be happy or not with that thing. All I can think about is how the time flies too fast. It feels like only yesterday I came into this school as a new kid in ten grades, and now I'm about to graduate.
Well, tbh I'm not really that excited with this semester. That's because I need to accept the reality that I joined in competition class. You know what's that mean, rite? That's mean I need to study hard if I want to keep stay in that class. Just kidding. I've never even study before, lol.
Umm I don't think it'll be a really good year for me too. I just don't really like the atmosphere around. And less than 9 months away, I'll have national exam. Hard year.
I miss being freshman year. And yeah I miss being eleven grade too. There are too much beautiful memories that I cant forget in the first and second year of this high school. This is also kidding. I never really like those times too. Lol.
But since it'll be my last year in this school, I need to strengthen my heart, my mind and my body to pass this year. At least the idea of I'll leave this school soon and start new journey in college not really bad.
I just hope I can pass this year without any bad things happen. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Subscribe