I Hear Your Voice

8/05/2013 11:31:00 pm

On last Saturday, I've finished watching Korean Drama, I Hear Your Voice. This drama obviously one of the best drama I've ever watched. The story is totally awesome! And also the chemistry between the actor and actress is daebak!
The story of this drama is about a  jaded Public Defender, Jang Hye Sung (Lee Bo Young) who have a thick-face, comical, and sassy personality. Her life changes when she meets Park Soo Ha (Lee Jong Suk) a high school boy who have a supernatural ability to read other people's minds by looking into their eyes [Tbh, I dont really understand it because sometimes he also can read other people's mind without even looking into their eyes. Like you know Edward Cullen ability? Kind of that] and an ex-cop who left his job to become a lawyer, Cha Gwan Woo (Yoon Sang Hyun) who is cheerful, idealistic and lil bit dork. Actually, Jang Hye Sung is Park Soo Ha's first love. Soo Ha started to love her after she gave decisive testimony in court despite the killer threats, Min Joon Gook, 10 years ago and he has been searching for her ever since. Soo Ha has been searching for her because he wanted to keep his promise to protect her from the killer's threat. Together, this unlikely team trying to resolve cases with unconventional methods to prove that while sometimes justice is blind to a fault, she can still hear your voice. And on the way to resolve the cases, they must encounters with the dark memory of their past and also a hard love triangle.
I knew about this drama from my friend. She recommended me because she thought that the story is great and the actor is so handsome. Tbh, the first time I saw the actor's photo, I dont think he's a handsome guy. But when I started to watch the drama, I felt in love with him even since the first episode. I thought I know why my friend adore him so much. Yah how can you not adore him? He's fcknly adorable. He's not handsome but he really good looking and his charisma is so strong. Ugh I even cant stop saying 'Astaghfirullah' or 'Subhanallah' every time his part come on the screen. Fufufu.
The most 'SESEK' moment in this drama obviously when Lawyer Jang and Soo Ha last kiss scene. The kiss scene is so....... AKH! I cannot even describe that. My heart breaking into pieces whenever I remember that last kiss scene. :')
Nah, I'll just give you guys the pict of the last kiss scene so you guys can understand what I feel....




[They're playing with each other nose before kissing!!! I can't handle this. I cannot Breathe!!! ;A;]

I'M SO DONE with this drama. Park Soo Ha, stop messing with my feeling please.... :')

Extra :
Truthfully I really love the soundtracks of this drama. All the songs are stuck in my head all the time. So, I'll give you the lists of the soundtracks so you can search and listen them on youtube or you can also download it. Nah, here :
1. Dolphin (돌고래, Dolgorae) - Every Single Day
2. Echo (에코, Eko) - Every Single Day
3. Why Did You Just Come Now? (왜 이제야 왔니?, Wae Ijeya Watni?) - Jung Yeop
4. In My Eyes (두 눈에. 두 볼에. 가슴에, Du Nune. Du Bole. Gaseume.) - Kim Yeon Ji
5. The Days We Were Happy (우리 사랑했던 날들, Woori Saranghatdeon Naldeul) - Narae
6. Word You Cannot Hear (너에겐 들리지 않는 그 말, Neoegen Deulriji Anneun Geu Mal) - Shin Seung Hun
7. Sweetly Lalala (달콤하게 랄랄라, Dalkomhage Ralralra) - Melody Day


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Subscribe