Hello, 2014! A year of happiness.

1/29/2014 12:07:00 am

Happy New Year 2014!!

Ok, I know it's kinda too late to post about new year stuff but since I have plenty of things to do these days like the exam preparation, graduation, and university test thingy, I can't post it on the first day of January. But hey since it still the first month of the year, I think it's okay. Better to be late than never, rite?
Well, there are lot of things I wish I could achieve in this new year. But before of all, I'd like to do flashback to last year. I've been through so many things last year and for me 2013 was a meaningful year esp in the last three months. Though in those times I was so busy, I enjoyed many things. Was it because I know that'll be a great memories because I'll graduate from highschool in less than five months away or what I don't even know. All I know is I just have to enjoy every moment before it's over and I'll regret everything. 
For this new year, I haven't made any resolution yet. And talk about it, I think I've never made any before hahaha. 
But a minute ago, I made my resolution that are : get a good score in exam and graduate, then be able to enter the university and take the major that I want.
I just want that for this year. It's not that hard, so I hope I can make my resolution come true.
Ah and my ultimate resolution is to find the true happiness in life. I don't think I'll get it this year. It'll take years and many experiences to know what the real happiness is but I won't give up. Hope I can get to know that soon. 
"Happy new dreams. Happy new days. Happy new desires. Happy new ways. Happy new year. And happy new YOU." 


Be yourself, be happy, be grateful. Enjoy everything.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Subscribe