Is It Love?

3/23/2014 12:31:00 pm

Is it what people called love? I don't know. But if it yes, I think love is something you haven't expected to come from that one person.
Well, it's funny to think how feelings can change so fast. Not that fast honestly but still that feelings come without we even realize it before and booom! You found yourself is in the condition when you can't even get rid that one person from your mind.
Some months ago I might be still struggling with my feelings for my old crush. But now, nah it's not about him anymore. All those feelings I had for him fly away from me. Yeah, though sometimes I still think about him, but it feels different from what it used to. 
So, I met one person that I never really expected I can be so close with. I never really closed with him and never really knew him before but as month by month changed, my feelings did change too. What makes me amaze is how he can change the ideal image I always have about a guy I want to date.
Well, it's kinda cheesy to say that this new guy really got my heart now. I'm always think of me as a cold person, and also a hard type person even to myself. That's why it's kinda hard to me to be close with other people sometimes. But he can change my thought about that. He give me much of meaning that sometimes you have to open your eyes for the opportunities around you. You have to let go of something in order to give your heart a reward to love and be loved. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Subscribe